UnitedFriends & Kreuzritter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnitedFriends & Kreuzritter

Till To The End And Beyond

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Interested?

Shoutbox

Top posters
Maus (381)
Cleaning up the Forum I_vote_lcapCleaning up the Forum I_voting_barCleaning up the Forum I_vote_rcap 
Mainadmin (252)
Cleaning up the Forum I_vote_lcapCleaning up the Forum I_voting_barCleaning up the Forum I_vote_rcap 
Revo (217)
magda (141)
Atariax (110)
geef (110)
MFarm (87)
prince (75)
Stormguard (74)
oreev (50)

Cleaning up the Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maus
Flottes Fohlen
Flottes Fohlen
Maus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 381

Main- Character
Klasse:
Level:
Pet:

Cleaning up the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning up the Forum   Cleaning up the Forum EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:59 am

Hey all,

with a big cleaning of our forum I started to block members who I dont know if they will come back. With this cleaning I may accidently blocked some active users. I'm sorry if I banned you.

Please pm me ingame or post it here, when you want to have your account activated again.

I'm sorry for the trouble but I have to get an overview about the Forum and it's members.

Greets Maus
Back to top Go down
oreev

oreev

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

Main- Character
Klasse: Evoker
Level: 158
Pet: White Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the Forum   Cleaning up the Forum EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:46 pm

THANK GOD u didnt bock me cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Maus
Flottes Fohlen
Flottes Fohlen
Maus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 381

Main- Character
Klasse:
Level:
Pet:

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the Forum   Cleaning up the Forum EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:13 am

no worries oreev i dont "bock" u =P
but i wont block u either ;-P
Back to top Go down
oreev

oreev

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

Main- Character
Klasse: Evoker
Level: 158
Pet: White Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the Forum   Cleaning up the Forum EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:51 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! SRY lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Oreev GU

PostSubject: Back Back   Cleaning up the Forum EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:54 am

Hey Guys ... Its been long time

Dont know how many of u still play the game . I just came back to game .. and didnt find any of old friends Rolling Eyes 

But any of u guys still playing please let me know on Oreev (In =game)

And yes Dear forum Manager .. I cant log in to Forum What a Face What a Face What a Face 

Regards

Oreev
(United Friends)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up the Forum   Cleaning up the Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaning up the Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnitedFriends & Kreuzritter :: News :: Gesperrte User / Blocked Users-